Bengal PRIME Test Results
|BUET Test Report|
|Compressive strength (psi)||3 Days||1740||3700|
|Compressive strength (psi)||7 Days||2760||4900|
|Compressive strength (psi)||28 Days||4060||6800|
|Setting time (min)||Initial||Not less than 45||130|
|Setting time (min)||Final||Not more than 375||280|
|Fineness (m2/ Kg)||ASTM C150(280 m2/kg)||230 - 240|
BENEFITS OF BENGAL CEMENT PRIME
Bengal Cement Prime is recommended for:
- Construction of concrete roads subjected to high wear and tear, with the need to deliver extended life spans.
- Marine and water retaining structures where tougher concrete is needed to withstand severe exposure conditions, delivering extended life lengths.
- Pre-Cast concrete to deliver high strength, superior finishes and crack free surfaces
- Precast concrete application (bridges, beams, high strength precast elements, etc.)
- Infrastructure projects that require high early strength